“the food was tasty and reasonably priced”

La Cucina Cafe Pizzeria and Spaghetti House
Reserve with OpenTable
La Cucina Cafe Pizzeria and Spaghetti House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 290 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At La Cucina we have a passion for good food and fun whether you have two hours or twenty minutes. Our casual full-service restaurant presents a feast for the senses with a second helping of la vita bella! For lunch or dinner, whether you are celebrating one of life's momentous occasions or just feel like enjoying a home-cooked meal, La Cucina is the one dining experience that has all the right ingredients.Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I really did enjoy the food, and the staff was really friendly. The decor wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't terrible either. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in to get takeout- I ordered pizza and my finance got a pasta dish. My pizza was undercooked and tasteless with little sauce. There was a generous portion of chicken on the pizza but it was dry. The pasta was okay but nothing spectacular. We weren't given any napkins, eating utensils, etc. Very overpriced considering how our meal turned out.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

One of my husband's favorite restaurants. They offer a nice variety of pasta dishes. I've tried several and happy with them all - not large portions but plenty along with the warm bread that comes with them and the ceasar salad we typically order as well. Small restaurant, usually fairly quiet and pleasant, attentive staff.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We enjoyed our meal of Spaghetti Bolognese and salads (Caesar and Spinach). All were tasty and adequate portions. The meal came with a small bread loaf. Service was friendly and reasonably prompt. Cost with coffee, tax and tip was $62C.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My wife and I plus a friend went to location in Bayers Lake this evening. We arrived about 5:25 pm and we received our drinks fairly promptly. We ordered the meal at around 5:35, the two Ladies ordering off the menu and I ordered off the all you could eat pasta special. It went downhill from there. Nothing at all arrived at the table until about 6:05 and this was the complete wrong order, actually for another table. Between the time of the original order and our own food arriving we were not offered bread or salads, even myself under the all you could eat salad and garlic bread. By the time our real ordered arrived at 6:15 I received my bread, salad and lasagna all at the same time, you would think they would have dropped some off while we were waiting. I asked the waiter if I should order more lasagna at the same time he dropped off the actual order as I didn’t want to wait another 45 minutes. He took the order at that time but had to be reminded that I had ordered it after I finished the first order. When he did bring it out it was actually half the portion of the original order….really……Not to mention the bugs in the ladies washroom and overflowing trash!

Obviously, anyone really hungry and taking advantage of the all you can eat offer should bring a sleeping bag because they are in for a long wait, not to mention not being asked if I wanted more bread or salad even after the waiter cleared the initial order.

I might add the restaurant was busy when we first arrived but by 6 pm there were lots of vacant seats. If you are offering all you can eat at least keep the food coming and don’t let people sit for 45 minutes without even a piece of bread.

1  Thank Chris S