My elderly mom (85 yrs young) was flying in from Ontario so we decided to stay overnight to give her rest & a nice hot bath before carrying on our journey. Well, NO hot water. Called the front desk to report & this is the answer we got " Oh, I've had a couple of complaints so far, I guess I'd better call to have someone take a look at it." Needless to say no hot bath for Mama's aching muscles.
Called again the next morning & still NO hot water. Mentioned my disappointment with the stay as we were checking out. All we got was " They're working on the gas lines & it can't be helped" Wish they had told us the previous day. We would've gone to another hotel.
The beds were clean , the room was nice. No view. The continental breakfast was good also.
What upsets me the most is that the following week I contacted the hotel under their Contact Us on their website & did NOT get a reply. That is NOT good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes walk to the Halifax Harbour ferry. A 12 minute ride to everything in downtown Halifax without the parking or traffic congestion. Clean, comfortable rooms and suites, close to great restaurants, 20 minute drive to the airport. Also near Mic Mac Mall and Dartmouth Crossing. Downtown value & convenience without downtown prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Super Eight Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Super 8
- Dartmouth Super Eight
- Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel Nova Scotia