US$126
Come From Away B&B Inn(Digby)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$96
Harmony Bed & Breakfast(Digby)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Seawinds Motel(Digby)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$126
Hedley House(Smith's Cove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$108
US$146
Agoda.com
Basinview Motel(Smith's Cove)(Great Value!)
US$82
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetdining roomthe main hotelnova scotiabeautiful groundshistoric hotelshuffle boardwalking trailslounge areathe outdoor heated poolthe cottagesbedroom cottagefish cakesan older hotelgift shopshuttle servicescallops
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stayed 2 nights arranged by a Backroads Tour, it was wonderful. From the beautiful grounds to the lovely restaurant and friendly staff. Lots of room to enjoy cocktails before or after dinner with friends in the lounge areas. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was tasty.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
PRLB72, General Manager at Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your rating of our resort and for your kind words, both are greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to the Digby area.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Spent a great weekend golfing and chatting with friends - many associated with our Lakeshore Curling Club. Every year, about 8-10 couples journey to Digby to spend two days golfing on the nicely kept, getting-better-every-year Digby Pines Golf Course (a good test, by the way), and sharing some after golf time in the on-site cabins. The cabins vary in size (1, 2, 3 bedroom, for example), but have everything you need for a nice overnight (or so) stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Your rating and kind words are greatly appreciated, thank you. We look forward to your group coming back next year for your golf outing.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We enjoyed our stay here from the friendly check-in experience to the clean room with a view of the harbor. We liked the old-time, upper-crust feel of the hotel, but it comes at a cost; don't expect to sleep late since the small rooms aren't sound-proofed, the plumbing is loud and you hear everybody's room door on your floor close loudly whenever they enter/exit their room. The hotel's restaurant, Churchill's, is about 30% higher than an entree cost in town, but they offer free corkage if you picked up something at a nearby winery during the day. The resort has a great twilight golf special.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
PRLB72, General Manager at Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your rating of our resort and for your feedback, both are greatly appreciated. My apologies for the shortcomings during your stay, your feedback will assist us in improving our product and service. We hope you will stay with us again when in the Digby area.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I stayed here for an over nighter for work recently.
From check in to check out, I had an excellent experience.
The kind lady at the desk let me check in early since my room was ready anyway.

I loved my room. I had two single beds but this was fine, they were very comfortable. The bathroom was a little older but I had no problem whatsoever. The bathroom counter was nice and big and the products were nice too.

From the main lodge common areas, to my room, the nice gift shop, staff, grounds, pool, flowers, and walking path, I thought everything was top notch. I had a very relaxing time in the heated outdoor swimming pool after my walk on the trails that surround the property. I regret not eating at the restaurant but hopefully next time.

I would really like to come back and stay here with my hubby, or anyone visiting Nova Scotia from away.

Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KMCR123
PRLB72, General Manager at Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Regards

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Our tour company arranged a one night stay here. Front desk staff were warm and welcoming. Before dinner I took the walking path on the property and enjoyed it.
The room is very tight but had lots of outlets to recharge our devices. The wi fi connection was excellent.

You cannot adjust the room temp and have to ask the desk to turn the heat on. Our room was cold and my husband slept with his jacket on. As the building is old sound travels. We were kept awake several times by a very amorous couple so one may wish to consider ear plugs.

We both loved the hotel and if back to the area...would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
PRLB72, Manager at Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Your Rating and Feedback are appreciated. My apologies for our shortcomings during your stay. We hope you will stay with us again when back in the Digby area.

Regards