“So Yummy!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Newly Opened
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Some of my appreciation for this restaurant is due to it being my very first meal ever in Nova Scotia and I shared it with my soon to be wonderful new family as I had just become engaged that very morning at Peggy's Cove! Just in case my memory of that epic meal was overlaid by other events of the day we had a family take away on our last visit to Digby (18 mos after the first) and I am happy to say the meal was definitely as good as the first time.

The house made plum sauce is EXCELLENT! The service is amazing! The staff are so friendly I felt like I was hanging out with friends instead of just ordering our food. They laugh and giggle and make suggestions and above all make you feel welcome in their restaurant!

The atmosphere is great and the price is affordable. The quality of food has this west coaster craving a little Wok By the Bay! ;)

1  Thank Trish L

Reviewed 30 October 2012

The Wok By The Bay restaurant in Digby Nova Scotia is an excellent place to stop for a full dinner or just a snack . The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming . The staff are friendly and cortious . The prices are very affordable .

1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Always greeted with a smile and hello, welcome. Quick service and excellent food. The employees chat with each other, and act as friends. Yes, we really enjoy walking into Wok By The Bay, both for food and excellent service. Thank you and thank you again.

2  Thank JBoneWalker
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Delicious...the veggies were bountiful and still crispy...prawns and the famous scallops plentiful and perfectly seared--no easy task with wok cooking. LOVED the wonton soup: a hearty helping with a ton of dumplings and meat and even broccoli! Delightful! And the staff was great too! A great experience.

4  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Digby has many restaurants but my favorite by far is Wok by the Bay. A family owned Chinese Canadian restaurant in Digby NS.

The food is always fresh and the servings you receive are well worth the cost. I have always had great service, the staff is friendly and the food is always amazing. Served fresh and hot every time.

It is hands down the best Chinese food I have eaten and the seafood is amazing as well. Looking for great fish or scallops...give this restaurant a try, you will not be sorry!

3  Thank CLF12