This motel was the nicest of all the accommodations we used during our 10 day trip in Nova Scotia.
The room was clean, with good AC & TV. The staff were genuinely nice people who cared about their guests. We made a mistake by not eating dinner in the dining room. Another guest really liked the Seafood Dinner Special. I would recommend the restaurant over what downtown Digby offered,
This is a family business, run by family members & it shows. A really good place to stay. The ferry is a 1 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia