We spent 2 days at this hotel.. Surroundings are quiet and scenic. The view from the hotel is excellent. From here, we visited Upper Clements Adventure Park (a really fun experience), Bear River, and Annapolis Royal sights.
Cleanliness and safety: clean and bright. Uses the old style, real key, instead of card key.
Beds: no padding on the mattress; mattress pad was like plastic and didn't breathe, so sleeping was a bit of a clammy experience.
Bath: sink, toilet, and shower in one large room -- lots of space, but not much counter area.
Room: blow dryer and fridge, but no microwave; Room was a bit larger than usual for 2 queens. We were on the first floor and heard the people above us walking around in the morning.
Breakfast: no breakfast. We went to the Tim Horton's in town and got a dozen donuts for $7.50.
Staff: At the front desk -- very engaging, polite, and efficient.
Wifi: free; has a password; no problems
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia