We stayed 2 nights, arriving off the Saint John ferry just down the road. We used the motel as a base to explore beautiful Digby Neck. Room had a beautiful view of the water. Restaurant served very good food, and the staff was friendly. Air conditioning worked well. WiFi required authentication and was slow; my phone kept dropping the WiFi connection because it judged it to be too slow, and went back to the cell phone signal. Our biggest complaint was the wooden construction that conducted noise. We could hear the people walking around upstairs, then the vacuum cleaner. We could hear people in the next room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia