“My favorite restaurant by far.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Sydney
“My favorite restaurant by far.”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Not just the location. This is my favorite restaurant... if you are a pasta lover you can't go wrong; however, the spaghetti and meatballs arent my favorite, remind me of catelli pasta sauce and the meatballs have too much italian seasoned bread crumbs in them.

Visited November 2012

Bedford, Canada
“Good Service and ok food”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The kids had their regular, bugs and cheese. They loved it.
I had a Tropical Chicken Pizza and some boneless wings. I like the pizza with a white sauce and a little spice on the chicken. I got mild sauce for the wings and it was ok.
The server was great. Attentive and polite.

• Visited October 2012
Dartmouth, Canada
“Lacking Flavor”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Tried Boston Pizza for the first time several nights ago and was impressed by their large menu. I tried the mexican pasta bake and my husband ordered a mediterranian pizza. Both lacked flavor and tasted like something we could make at home. Service was friendly enough and they are definitely kid friendly. My daughter was very happy to receive a little fun pouch upon arrival that had memory cards, crayons, and a personal pizza box to take her leftover pizza home.

Visited October 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Average Food at Above Average Prices”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

One thing abut Boston Pizza is its consistency. I have dined in a Boston Pizza from coast to coast and all the same. The food is edible but very overpriced. I much prefer the pastas to the pizza, but at $15-$20 a pop for the pasta you can get a lot move flavour and just as big a portion at a good Italian dining establishment. You add chicken to any Salad and most are in the $15-$17 price range. Not cheap to try and eat healthy at Boston Pizza!

Visited September 2012
Windsor, Canada
“It's Good”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

My problem with Boston Pizza is that the prices are a little steep. Other than that, it's perfect. You always get what you want and the way you like it. The food is very good, the staff is always happy and the surrounding are bright and clean. I enjoy going there.

Visited September 2012