Ordered carry out pizza there last night and was not impressed. For the price paid I expected much more then what seemed to be tough dough with cheese thrown on top. But that was not the worst part! That was the only thing I ate for dinner and a few hours later into the night I started feeling extremely ill and turns out I had food poisoning! Spent pretty much the whole night sick to my stomach and still feeling unwell the next day. That was my first time ever going there and will definitely be the last! I will be avoiding that place with a good bit of distance!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.