“The Best Croissant in the City”
Review of LF Bakery

LF Bakery
Ranked #4 of 29 Quick Bites in Halifax
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I love my french pastries, and I especially love croissants. These are by far the best croissant I've ever had in Halifax, maybe even in Canada. They are unbelievably good. My favourite is definitely the almond croissant- I have never seen it made the way it is: containing little tiny pieces of almonds in it. It is moist and crispy at the same time; it tastes amazing both cold and heated up.
I would strongly recommend this place to absolutely everyone. It's absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

A delightful destination in our neighbourhood for fabulous fresh bread and pastries. I surprised my lunch guests with an array of pastries for dessert. No complaints!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect going into the bakery, as it looked pretty basic, but what awaited me was the best croissant I've ever had! I didn't even think I liked croissant, because all I ever had was store bought, or Starbucks. LF bakery completely changed my mind. The croissant I had was crisp on the out side and lovely and buttery and flaky on the inside. I am 100% addicted.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Definitely one of the best bakeries in Halifax. Their bread, baguettes, viennoiseries are delicious. Croissants are exceptional. Coffee is good and prices are very reasonable. The decor is new and comfortable. It's well worth the visit.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I have been going to LF Bakery since they opened in the fall of 2016. Right away I knew their products were special. These are the best baguettes and croissants I have had in Halifax. All breads and pastries are fantastic. You cannot go wrong with LF Bakery!

Date of visit: April 2017