“Very Pleased”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Luxury, Location, Relax!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BAP47
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Worthington Place, Halifax, NS”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

I rented a 2/Bd2/Ba condo unit and the pictures below are what we were assigned. It is not the unit advertised and lacked a second bathroom. It was also lacking a hairdryer, and after requesting one from the owner it was provided after several text messages.
The location was very central and afforded us the opportunity to walk to all the local attractions and restaurants. That made it tolerable and the garage parking was a plus.
I would like to speak to a customer service manager at Trip Advisor because if this is what it means to book a unit and get something very different....I will not be using Trip Advisor in the future. All communications with the owner were via your website, and I assume you can review them.
You have my contact info, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Barbara

David B
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Location was great - easy walk to downtown
Apartment was big enough for the 5 guests.
Would stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;