“Great mani!”

Remedy Facial Bar & Spa
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Halifax
More attraction details
Owner description: Remedy Facial Bar & Spa prides itself on being Halifax's friendliest spa. Our Self Serve Facial Bar is unique to downtown and promises a social, fun event for individuals and especially groups. Let one of our skin care experts guide you through a customized facial routine while you enjoy a beverage in our licensed environment. We are a full service day spa providing total body esthetics and a Registered Massage Therapist. Our products are top of the line and we feature Dermalogica and Repechage. Let us pamper you, you deserve it!
Reviewed 26 January 2012

A little difficult to find, but a lovely place and a relaxing locale.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I visited Remedy for a a Full Monty waxing which can be an intimidating thing especially in a new city. I was visiting Halifax and everyone at Remedy could not have made me feel more welcome and comfortable. It looks beautiful, it's very cleanly and the staff were superb. Ashley is a waxing GENIUS. Quick, thorough and we actually had a great conversation despite the job she was doing :) I would highly recommend this spa for whatever service you need.

2  Thank S R
Reviewed 31 October 2011

It would have been nice if they had told us that they charged extra for certain things rather than offering and then billing at the end of the treatment.

2  Thank TruroBound
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Remedy Spa has been my go to location for beauty treatments for many, many years. My last visit was October 19, 2011 - for my regular 5-week wax. I have had a variety of services at Remedy over the years, and always had a positive experience. Angela and her staff at Remedy are friendly and accommodating, and are very professional - I've even convinced my man to have his waxing done there and now he is just as much a regular as I am. They offer an excellent array of Jane Iredale skin-care makeup products (one of the only places in the city, to my knowledge) as well as an excellent Shellac manicure. The self-serve facial bar is innovative and fun, complete with martinis! And as I write this I'm thinking I will round up my girls and make an appointment - it's like having a girls -spa night in, with excellent, fun and friendly guidance! I would highly recommend Remedy Spa for all your beauty needs while in the Halifax area.

4  Thank Sarah B
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2011

A friend and I went to Remedy Spa on the Thanksgiving weekend. We each had an aromatherapy massage with Trisha (sp?) and a facial with Ashley. Upon entering the spa, we were greeted at the bar and offered a variety of beverages. After completing our paperwork, we were asked to choose an aroma from several options to be used during our massages. I found a heavenly one and proceeded to the massage room.

The atmosphere was perfect, and Trisha gave an amazing massage. I was lost in the zone throughout! I actually felt about 10 lbs lighter when she was done, since all of my stress had melted away. Next, on to my facial. Again, nice clean room, nice music, very relaxing. Ashley knew a lot about my particular skin concern and had clearly been well trained. She told me that the staff members at Remedy attend workshops regularly on a variety of skincare and other related topics. My skin felt great and looked much better, more radiant, after my facial.

The women working here were personable and knowledgable. They also offer an excellent variety of skincare products for sale, but do not push you to buy. My friend also had a great experience and was very pleased with the service. I will definitely visit Remedy again the next time I'm in Halifax!

3  Thank Colicita