“My Go-To Spot for Relaxation and Awesome Service”

Remedy Facial Bar & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Remedy Facial Bar & Spa prides itself on being Halifax's friendliest spa. Our Self Serve Facial Bar is unique to downtown and promises a social, fun event for individuals and especially groups. Let one of our skin care experts guide you through a customized facial routine while you enjoy a beverage in our licensed environment. We are a full service day spa providing total body esthetics and a Registered Massage Therapist. Our products are top of the line and we feature Dermalogica and Repechage. Let us pamper you, you deserve it!
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I started going to this spa as a student, mostly because they have a 10% off deal with a student card. That was three years ago, and I haven't gone anywhere else since. The atmosphere is so comfortable and relaxing, the staff professional and so friendly. They make you feel at home, with a cup of tea to accompany whatever service you receive, not to mention creating a wonderful overall ambience. The aestheticians add personal touches, like a warm towel under your neck to relax after a facial, or extra massage during manicures and pedicures. The quality of the products used is excellent (LOVE Dermalogica and Jane Iredale... Have almost completely switched over all my products since first going to Remedy) and the services are top notch, within a very reasonable price range. Thanks, ladies of Remedy!

2  Thank AlysonH123

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My trip to remedy spa was delightful. I went for a massage and had my nails done. The massage was very relaxing and the atmosphere calming. Being able to have a martini while having my nails done was key to this experience. I had a great time.

The prices here felt reasonable so I will be returning in the future.

2  Thank vespakitty
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had a mani pedi done here with a group of girls for a wedding and the service was fantastic! It's been almost a week and still no chip on my nails - very impressive!

Would definitely go back here.

1  Thank P C
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Get an lovely mani/pedi and enjoy a drink with your girlfriends. They give the BEST manicure in the city. Ask for Ashley!

1  Thank BethanyStout
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have had three facial here. The self service facial are so inexpensive you could have one - once a month! The product line they use is awesome and the staff is great. I can't wait to go again! love the cucumber water. so much fun!

1  Thank LoriNS_Canada