“Excellent wait staff”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Halifax, Canada
“Excellent wait staff”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The best service I've had at a pub in a long time. Our waitress was fantastic, and knew what we needed before we did!

Friendly people, fun atmosphere. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Don't get drunk there”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Bar hopping with a bunch of us. Unfortunately I fall asleep if I have too many wines. Fell asleep n bouncer "escorted " me out. Have black eye. Lol f'n as$holes there. DON't go there for good time. We spending big $$$$$. Lots of other places. If wasn't so drunk to remember would have gone back next day to charge the as$hole bouncer. Just a small guy. Bouncer a little excessive

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank wem_sucks
“Really like this place”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere here is great along with the service. The menu is has a wide range of choices as well, and not just your typical pub food. I will definitely be back again.

St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
“Sooo Good!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I can't get over how exceptional this place is! Great food, wonderful service and perfectly made beverages.

Visited August 2013
Nova Scotia
“Pretty Good food with great services”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We popped into Durty Nellie's for a late lunch January 18. They were five minutes from the end of Brunch service when we ordered. Only one of our party of four wanted brunch. The rest of us decided to wait for the regular menu. Our waitress was very acommodating.

Took less than five minutes for her to greet us and have our drinks on the table. Even though we ordered off two different menu's our order was still very quick.

Two of us had wings, one BBQ and one hot. One had a burger and the other brunch. All the food was really good and presented nicely.

Burger was cooked nice. My husband really enjoyed his steak and eggs brunch.

I've had better wings, but I certainly couldn't complain about these ones.

Pricewise, it was what we normally pay for this type of meal. Maybe slightly more expensive.

Overall - atmosphere was nice, food was good, service was great and I would likely return again.

• Visited January 2014