“Great way to spend Saturday afternoon..!”

Durty Nelly's Authentic Irish Pub
Ranked #20 of 720 Restaurants in Halifax
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Dartmouth, Canada
“Great way to spend Saturday afternoon..!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Durty Nelly's is a treat any given Saturday. They have a great matinee every Saturday with father-son duo "Bruce &Jay"...a must visit when in Halifax. People go for late lunch and don't leave. The staff are very accommodating and the food is an endless flow from the kitchen. Some of the coldest draft in town!

1 Thank Marion D

lizza13
“Food great, service could be improved”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had a burger and it was excellent. Real beef, none of that processed stuff. The waitress, well, her service wasn't very good.
We were two females and one male, and she only paid any attention to the male. Very unprofessional.
One of the odd things for the food part, I asked for no mustard, mayo instead, and they wanted to charge. Now who charges for mayo on a burger.. that's ridiculous. Needless to say, I wasn't paying for something that should be free, so I ate my burger dry.
If your looking for live music and not talking to people, then this is the place to go. They have great bands, but the music is way too loud... and we were the furthest seated from the band. Had to scream to get heard.

• Visited March 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Excellent wait staff”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The best service I've had at a pub in a long time. Our waitress was fantastic, and knew what we needed before we did!

Friendly people, fun atmosphere. I can't wait to go back.

Edmonton, Canada
“Don't get drunk there”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Bar hopping with a bunch of us. Unfortunately I fall asleep if I have too many wines. Fell asleep n bouncer "escorted " me out. Have black eye. Lol f'n as$holes there. DON't go there for good time. We spending big $$$$$. Lots of other places. If wasn't so drunk to remember would have gone back next day to charge the as$hole bouncer. Just a small guy. Bouncer a little excessive

2 Thank wem_sucks
“Really like this place”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere here is great along with the service. The menu is has a wide range of choices as well, and not just your typical pub food. I will definitely be back again.