“We always have fun”
Review of Atlantic Playland

Atlantic Playland
Ranked #18 of 19 Fun & Games in Halifax
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Spent another fun day at Playland yesterday. The new owners are much more customer oriented and friendly that the original owners. The rides are maintained properly now and the water slide area is clean. Nice to see the gravity house theme updated. The staff are very friendly and make sure the children know the rules. SO glad to see the old gas bumper boats replaced with electric ones. The water is clean, the boats actually spray water and the water is clean. One batting cage was broken but we got a refund easily which would have been a problem with the previous owners. Thank you for another great day and see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

When my family (consisting of an 8-year-old, two adults, and me, a teenager) went to Atlantic Playland, we had an amazing time! The rides may have been older, but they were a blast! And I mean literally a blast, as three of us ganged up on my mom in Bumper Boats.
I can understand why most reviews don't give it such a high rating, because they seem to have had some not-so-fun experiences. But, as the title says, it's all in the attitude.
The reason we had a great time was because we didn't really know what to expect, other than to have fun. It was also a sunny day, and a Friday, too! So, less lineups. Hooray!
The staff was very friendly and easy to talk to. Although, they didn't war us of how rickety the roller coaster was!
I must agree that the Mini-Golf wasn't as invigorating as other Mini-Golfs, but if you prefer more strategic putts than large structures, you'll love it.
Overall, we had a LOT of fun. I think this was because we weren't afraid to have simple fun, and enjoy the upsides.

ALSO THE TILT-A-WHIRL IS ALWAYS A MUST. JUST SAYING.

4  Thank HouseOf '
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I took my son here last summer for his birthday fun day.
Paid an arm and a leg for pitiful attractions.
They need more things, or majorly update the ones they have. Staff was nice,
but I won't be back until something changes there.

1  Thank beaney00
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Outdated, dirty. Not suitable for young kids. Washrooms were filthy and the mini golf hasn't been updated in years!!

1  Thank Billee6