“Love the Prince George”

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Halifax
Cochrane, Canada
“Love the Prince George”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a lovely hotel and close to many attractions in Halifax. The staff are always friendly and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. I was disappointed to find that there was no place for us to eat in the hotel after 10:30/11:00. They close up until 11:30 a.m. which meant we missed breakfast and had to venture outside to find a place to eat.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Scott T, General Manager at Prince George Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
My apologies for any confusion Patricia M - We have a brand new outlet coming for our lobby that is only a couple of weeks away that will most definitely cover any gaps in food service throughout the hotel. I am sorry for your inconvenience though on your recent stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
Ottawa, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

The rooms were well decorated. The restaurant Gio was fantastic. They accommodated Gluten free and created lovely alcohol free drinks. The service was good in all areas. This is a very central hotel great for any visit to Halifax.

Thank you Megan M.
Etobicoke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Perfection in location, comfort, price, and staff. Everyone was friendly, helpful, offering suggestions for places to eat, to visit. Beds were so comfortable we had the best sleep of our holiday easily stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I sleep like a baby when I stay here Anna N..... better than at home now that you mention it.
Vancouver, British Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I would highly recommend the Prince George Hotel. The friendliness of the staff from valet parking to check out time was demonstrated time and time again. They really made me feel like I was their guest! More importantly they set the stage for my next visit! I will return. knowing that their smiles will be waiting for me there!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We will always have smiles for you Mary P...... thank you for your kind comments..... I will definitely share with the team.
Channel-port-aux-basques
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I absolutely love the Prince George. I find the hotel clean, modern, and the staff are extremely nice and helpful. I stay at the Prince George at least 2-3 times a year. It's close to everything, the underground parking is great, the limo service to pick you up at the airport is also great! I can't wait to see the rest of the renovations when I return in August.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are excited too Randi A..... let me know what you think when you return in August - Scott
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stay here every trip to Halifax. Renovations look nice. Staff is always helpful, professional and consistent.
Rooms are always well equipped and clean.
Room service is fast. Food is excellent.
We will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

See you then Mark M - Thank you!
Montreal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

The hotel is in a great location, close to the Citadel and nearby attractions. It is beautiful overall, the rooms are comfortable, functional, very clean and have everything you need for a great stay including very good beds. The staff is truly exceptional, very friendly and helpful. The customer service is above and beyond what I have experienced in any other hotel I have stayed at in North America or Europe. I stayed here with my husband and my mom while we visited Halifax over the Victoria Day long weekend and we all loved our stay. We were made to feel very welcome and many people (including Julie at Gio restaurant and Rola in the Crown Lounge who arranged for a piece of cake to be delivered to my room with a happy birthday message) went out of their way to make our stay memorable. I strongly recommend the hotel!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Scott T, General Manager at Prince George Hotel, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you Angela O for mentioning our great team and specifically Julie and Rola - Happy belated birthday from all 150 of us!