3,553 results
All reviews crown floor gio restaurant level bar great hotel downtown halifax world trade within walking distance front desk staff central location excellent stay comfortable beds underground parking nova scotia pg citadel waterfront lounge
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed at the Prince George Hotel for a week while working in Halifax. The staff were great and took care of all our everything. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The hotel was in a great location for our work, and an easy walk to lots of bars and restaurants in the evening. Dinner at Gio was a highlight. I'm already planning to stay again next year.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks very much DaveYYJ for making us your home for a week....hopefully you got a bit of fun in the BEST city in the world while you were here!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was my boyfriends birthday and he got a super cute birthday card and free drink tokens for the bar downstairs. The outdoor patio was great and our furbaby was treated to toys and doggy bones upon arrival. We will definitely make this our new regular spot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fan-tab-u-lous katieK105VR....hopefully we get to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was a rappelling participate in the Rope For Hope event held to raise pledges for the Children's Wish Foundation. 4 of my closest friends came down to cheer me on. In total the event raised close to $ 100,000. To celebrate my achievement of scaling down 15 stories, we stayed at the Prince George and had a fabulous time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Congrats jeffyuill and thank you for staying with us and for donating your BRAVERY to an awesome cause.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Amazing, Perfect. Just what was needed and cannot wait to go back. Great rooms with very comfortable beds. Great staff and always willing to assist with a smile. Perfect location as it is central to everything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WOW...thank you very much G8411Clwendyw.....LOVE reading reviews like yours!
Thanks from the whole team....come back soon.....

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I was in Halifax for a conference, and chose to stay at the Prince George Hotel. I had a wonderful experience from the first day right up to check out. When I arrived, I had sustained an injury the day before, the easy check in and the assistance to my room made everything much easier. The gentleman who helped me even went and filled my ice bucket! I stayed on the Crown Floor, the lounge was a nice touch. Great breakfast every morning and it was nice to be able to stop by and get a soda or a bottle of water when I wanted. On my first evening, I expected to have my usual "hotel sleep" - I always toss and turn through the night. The bed was comfortable, I slept the whole night through. Room service was also great = good food at a fair price which was delivered quickly. Not tip - there are more options on the online menu than are provided in the booklet!

The hotel's proximity to the Convention Centre made it an easy walk back and forth each day, Later in the week, I explored a bit more of the city as I was more mobile - everything I wanted to see was a short walk away.

I hope to return to Halifax one day soon for a vacation and have the opportunity to explore more of this beautiful city and its heritage. When I do, I will plan to stay at the Prince George.

1  Thank WinnipegKarenGW
Scott T, General Manager at Prince George Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Well Halifax and the Prince George Hotel say thank you WinnipegKarenGW. Vacation is calling you back .....can you hear it?