This is an amazing historic hotel and a definite stay while visiting Halifax. I have traveled to many hotels across the country on business and pleasure - look no further and book your stay here. The staff is very friendly, polite, courteous and professional. The rates are excellent and they even upgraded my room at no charge to a suite that made my stay even more comfortable. Also, when I needed to extend my reservation - they gave me a special rate and a gift basket, while being able to continue staying in the suite. From the front desk, to valet, to room service and housekeeping I would not stay any other place. The restaurant has such an excellent breakfast buffet that offers fresh fruit, omelet to order, and every type of fresh juice and pastry. Yuks Yuks comedy club is also inside the hotel, which is a convenient place to see hot comedians passing through town. The view is beautiful and the local farmer's market is right across the street. There are other delicious, local restaurants within walking distance which made our lengthy stay more convenient.
My stay at the Westin Halifax has been several weeks and all I can say is that they made me feel like I was at Home - and thats the truth. Book your stay today!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Starwood, Expedia and TravelUp so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia