We enjoyed the Westin Nova Scotian hospitality last weekend.
I had a very small double room and my brother Barry had a slightly bigger king room; his room was fine with extra chairs, but my room with two beds was a bit tight and with only one chair, I found it not suitable for entertaining. (I prefer more space and chairs). There, that's my only beef and now the positives...
First, price was excellent as each room prepaid was only $97.50 a night, loved that.
Second, Westin is famous for their "Heavenly Beds" and believe me it's true!
Last, my son enjoyed the indoor pool, I enjoyed the hotels décor, and we all enjoyed their Outstanding Service...an example?
My son Chris lost his money in the pop machine, so he called down and told the front desk. They asked 'what pop were you trying to buy?", and minutes later a bellboy was at our door with two cans of pop, two tall glasses and fresh ice...ALL complimentary. WOW, where does this service happen anymore?
So small rooms aside, I would gladly spend another weekend at the Westin Nova Scotian when I return to Halifax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia