I recently stayed 9 nights at the Westin Nova Scotia in Halifax. Nice, comfortable hotel, very friendly staff. One side faces a park the other the waterfront. I really like the "green " program they had. For each day of no sheet or towel changes you are given a $5 coupon for the bar or restaurant. I love that, less waste.
My only issue is the restaurant is closed on Sunday nights, for a large hotel with no rooms available it seemed very odd. The bar had a limited menu, but the food was, OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia