Just returned from spending a week in Nova Scotia, 5 of those nights were at the Westin Nova Scotian. This is a great little hotel - some of the furnishings are a little outdated but it was obvious that our room had just gone through some minor renovations - new carpet, new draperies and the king size bed was super comfortable, it felt like sleeping on a cloud. We had a rental car for the time we were there and used the valet service - all the valets were super friendly and accomodating. For the price we paid ($130/night) I think we got a great value!
The location of this hotel is awesome, about a 15 minute walk down the harbourfront to the casino, around the corner from The Bicycle Thief and right in front of the Farmers Market. If that isn't enough, there's a 24 hour supermarket next door and a Tim Horton's around the corner - who could ask for anythong more?
I highly recommend and would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia