The hotel was pretty nice when it came to hosting a conference I attended. The staff was very supportive, and the presentation venues were quite nice. I liked the bright and open feel about it, compared to many hotels that hide their conference rooms in basements and things.
But as a hotel, it met expectations but was not stellar necessarily. The location was a bit quiet, but it wasn't far from Halifax proper. It was affordable though. And to be honest, being steps away from a grocery store was kind of nice too. The IT staff was helpful when I reached out to them fro a question or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia