We pulled up to the front door and opted for the valet parking - I felt bad for the staff since we were camping for the week before coming to the hotel so the car was filthy and we had to unpack a pile of stuff from the car. The staff were incredibly helpful and we did not feel rushed checking in. The hotel itself is very nice - maybe a little more dated than other Westin hotels but still had the same level of customer service and amenities. The room was outstanding and the beds were very comfortable. Our kids did not want to leave!
Only a couple of "complaints":
- make sure you put the do not disturb sign on the door since you will get housekeeping knocking pretty early in the morning
- the pool is salt water and not very clean
- only two elevators seemed to be working so it took us a while to get to and from our room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia