I really enjoyed staying here.
- You a short walk to the waterfront boardwalk and to the rest of downtown.
- Plenty of parking in the back.
- Open lobby with friendly check in.
- The rooms have been stylishly upgraded.
- There is a restaurant and a coffee place on the main floor.
- The hotel has a romantic ambiance. It feels alive at night with Jazz music on the main floor yet
-Quiet in the rooms.
- Bed and bedding comfortable
Windows seemed to be ready for replacement - had a view of the waterfront however the window glass seals seem broken with film between the glass. It's an old hotel and very big. My room was a distance from the elevator with a right turn, left turn and another left turn down a hallway. Also it was foggy outside and the fog horn was very loud and kept me awake for most of the night.
Overall good stay for location, price and room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia