We recently had superb dinner in the Stories restaurant (in the Halliburton) and I have visited the hotel a number of times since my last review in 2008. Most of the visits were for catered events i.e., receptions and high-end dinners where a number of the guests stayed overnight in the hotel afterward. We have never been disappointed. The menu is unique and features a selection of seafood, game and even vegetarian options. Every dish is beautifully presented and tastes as wonderful as it looks. Service is friendly but professional and the Halliburton is able to handle the most formal of events including black tie with ease. Being able to stay at the hotel after dinner and wine is a bonus, particularly as the rooms I have stayed in, including the king suite, have all been so lovely and comfortable. This is a charming hotel with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia