The Halliburton is a wonderful property with beautiful accommodations, excellent service and great location downtown close to waterfront and Spring Garden Road. Breakfast is included and free off street parking is a bonus! Stories Restaurant, located in the main building, is not to be missed! There is a beautiful little courtyard behind the buildings with bistro tables and beautiful foliage that is an oasis in the middle of the city. As we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary there was a bottle of bubbly on ice in our room upon arrival with a lovely handwritten note of congratulations. Such a thoughtful touch! We look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia