We stayed at this delightful boutique hotel in Halifax and look forward to our return visit. The staff are excellent; highly professional, friendly and helpful. Our room was immaculately cleaned and well appointed. It was spacious and the bed was comfy. Nothing was too much trouble and the fresh flowers in the reception area and drawing room were lovely. The breakfast was tasty, fresh ingredients and great coffee. The hotel is within walking distance to the waterfront and Spring Garden/Downtown shops, eateries and entertainment. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia