Best location to visit all downtown and harbour attractions - waterfront, Dartmouth ferry, Citadel and Public Gardens.
All staff we encountered greeted us with a smile and Hello. Honestly, they seem to enjoy their jobs and have been successfully trained by management on how to deal with customers.
Front desk was very focused on ensuring we were very happy with our stay. Our booked 2 bed arrangement was not available at check in but we were upgraded to a full King suite with hide a bed instead and was acceptable with concessions.
Wonderful bed, just right for firmness.
Only suggestion - carpeting in room could use a deep cleaning to remove spills.
View of harbour was outstanding even though it was a few blocks away, 6th floor views were stellar. Walking is for the physically fit as it was up and down hills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia