I booked this hotel based on the reviews and nice pictures advertized. The price was not cheap but I thought that I would treat my family for the 2 days we were in Halifax. I was a little disappointed with the overall experience. We had a 2 room harbour suite, but in reality it was just your basic hotel room using 2 separate rooms together. The pictures made it out to be so much nicer. The harbourview was a distant look at the waterfront. The hotel has no pool and only a small spa. The sauna was cold and useless.- could not even work up a sweat. The outside patio was small and not inviting at all. I was very disappointed that you could not have a smoke outside, and that there were only a couple of dirty chairs to sit in. The continental breakfast was only fair - in typical Canadian fashion there is no eggs or bacon or sausage or waffles - just toast and cereal and stale muffins.Overall the stay was ok but nothing special - I probably would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia