We visit Halifax every year and always stay in Cambridge Suites. Believe that at the beginning of 2013 this Hotel enjoyed a full refurbishment, which has left it fresh and pleasing. The dining area is now comfortable, welcoming and spacious, with a well laid out breakfast area. Our suite overlooking estuary had plenty of storeage, large, comfortable bed with soft pillows in wardrobe to replace firmer pillows. Pleasant seating area, and we enjoyed machine providing good coffee. As this was our final placement I used the basement washing machines/dryers... that take $2 pieces !
Reception staff very helpful and we enjoyed well advertised wednesdy afternoon get-together for staff and guests providing drinks and snacks. We paid $210 per night, including all taxes (about £130) for suite and breakfast, which we consider very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia