Cambridge Suites - Halifax
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Waverley Inn(Halifax)
2,885 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop patiocontinental breakfastboiled eggscitadel hillspring garden roadunderground parkingwithin walking distancegreat place to stayhot tubking suitecentral locationfront desk staffrooms are spaciousexcellent staywater frontliving room
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Not sure if I will remain a loyal customer at this time. I feel the quality of the hotel has been deceasing over the last year. I will discuss this topic with my organization in the up coming weeks to determine next steps.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Megan D, General Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Angus M,

Thank you for the review. I am very sorry you feel this way about the Cambridge. This is obviously not what we strive for. I know Trish reached out via email about your last stay. We do our best to meet your requests each time you stay, but sometimes it is difficult when we have such high occupancy.

Sorry once again!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I had a quiet floor and instead of the too soft bed, they willingly swapped the mattress for a cot mattress with a foam underlay. The staff was most friendly and accommodating. I will return here again.

Dear makawaomary,

Thanks for the review of the Cambridge. I am so pleased we were able to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Thank you for a great stay! The beds are very comfortable and the suites provide enough room for our family. The restaurant was set up very well and provided options for everyone. I really like the oatmeal and the granola. Thanks!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

My boyfriend and I took a month off to travel around the east coast, and stayed in approx 15 hotel rooms, all in the 3-4 star range. The Cambridge Suites was an instant and lasting favourite! We were able to check in hours before we were supposed to, and for a small fee were upgraded to a suite (separate bedroom and 2 tvs, so we could finally have a small break from our dogs), a hot breakfast menu (amazing!!) and free parking. Friendly, helpful staff, clean everything, sleep-inducing beds, incredible location, and late checkout!

Thank you, Cambridge Suites :) We will be back!!

Room Tip: If your budget allows, opt for the suite upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Anne V,

You're making my job easy Anne V. This is what we strive so very hard to do. Thank you very much for the kind review.

I look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Who puts an ice machine in the hallway? Very noisy when people are getting ice at 3 and 4 am. Otherwise, a nice property with well appointed rooms and friendly staff. Just ask for a room far from the ice machine.

Dear Troy U,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry about our 'design flaw'. I hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,