This is my 20th trip today. I think I waited long enough and am qualified enough to make my review really worthwhile for those who read it. The staffs ( such as Jeff Boudreau, Trish, Lesa and everyone else) are very friendly, professional and helpful. This could be because of magnificent leadership provided by the Manager, Scott Travis. Scott will go the extra mile (kilometre in Canada!) to help the clients out. The kitchenette in each room is a big plus. Oh! The hotel has been recently renovated. The only drawback could be it is very steep if your coming from downtown area but it is not staff’s fault. All I can say is keep up the good work, Scott and others. The best publicity is the one by the word of mouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia