Cambridge Suites - Halifax
  • Restaurant
US$371
US$362
  • Pool
Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$136
Coastal Inn Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$135
2,885 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop patiocontinental breakfastboiled eggscitadel hillspring garden roadunderground parkingwithin walking distancegreat place to stayhot tubking suitecentral locationfront desk staffrooms are spaciousexcellent staywater frontliving room
Reviewed 24 November 2009

Stayed at the Cambridge Suites for 3 weeks while on work related training. The staff went above and beyond to make it feel like home. I felt appreciated as a guest. The room was quiet, the restaurant was fantastic and the service was second to none. I LOVED the gym and the BBQ's I had on the rooftop patio...the view was incredible. The location is the absolute best!!! I highly recommend the Cambridge Suites. Without a doubt the absolute best hotel experience I have ever had!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2009

We stayed at this hotel 3 years ago for our Honeymoon and went back last week for our 3 year anniverswary. It has been completely renovatgedother and it is GORGEOUS. Modern, stylish and I felt like I was in a dream. It was clean, modern and confortable. The bed was so cozy and big. The big screens on the wall in both rooms. Aveda products. The CSR were so friendly, fast and courteous. Moments from all the excitement downtown; pubs, restaurants, coffee shops and shopping. I cannot wait for me next stay. I recommend this hotel to anyone over any hotel in Halifax!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2009

This is my 20th trip today. I think I waited long enough and am qualified enough to make my review really worthwhile for those who read it. The staffs ( such as Jeff Boudreau, Trish, Lesa and everyone else) are very friendly, professional and helpful. This could be because of magnificent leadership provided by the Manager, Scott Travis. Scott will go the extra mile (kilometre in Canada!) to help the clients out. The kitchenette in each room is a big plus. Oh! The hotel has been recently renovated. The only drawback could be it is very steep if your coming from downtown area but it is not staff’s fault. All I can say is keep up the good work, Scott and others. The best publicity is the one by the word of mouth.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2009

Our friends and us were just talking about our trip a year ago September in Nova Scotia.
We flew in from Milwaukee to Halifax and did the sighseeing out of town first. We saw some great sights, hiking, tidal bore rafting, more hiking, whale watching, beautiful scenery. We stayed at bed and breakfasts and hotels/motels. However, when we got back into Halifax we had two nights before our plane departed. Our neighbor called The Cambridge Suites - Halifax as we were not an hour or more out of town and got a great deal on two Suites. He did get a deal on them and it included parking. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. It is a great hotel - the suite we had was big - large tv which could be swiveled from the living area to the bedroom. Complimentary snack basket, refrigerator, microwave, dishes. Very clean rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast at restaurant. It was convenient. We did drive around the city and walked by the harbor. We went to the Maritime Museum which was both informative and interesting. Our husbands drove back to the Cambridge Suites and we walked back.
We went up on the roof top patio and took some great pictures. We decided it was the nicest room that we had stayed at on most of our trips together. We were impressed!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2009

Location is perfect, close to many great restaurants, shopping and historical sites. I was upgraded to a harbour view room. The hotel is a two block walk to the Citadel; two blocks in the other direction takes you to Spring Garden Road, where you can find many shops and restaurants of interest. It is about 5 blocks to the harbour, where you can connect to the boardwalk which runs along the waterfront Hotel staff were very helpful and pleasant. A small on-site store is convenient, and the on-site restaurant is worth enjoying for a meal. Complimentary breakfast always had a hot entre, cereals, toast, bagels, muffins and fresh fruit, coffee, tea and fruit juice. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. (The Halifax side is preferred - safe and interesting.)

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business