I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a mid-priced stay close to downtown and the waterfront. Rooms were well appointed, well serviced and the staff was knowledgeable, friendly and enthusiastic. Included breakfast was fine — standard continental fare that was well stocked and served in the lobby restaurant. There is a great rooftop deck — fabulous place to have your morning coffee or happy hour drink and watch the harbour activity. There is also a BBQ on the deck available for guest use. Hotel is directly adjacent to the Halifax Citadel, and about two or three blocks from the waterfront — a very convenient location. The hotel puts on a weekly guest mixer, and while I usually avoid these things like the plague, this one was actually highly enjoyable, in no small part to the fact that it was stocked with gratis wine and beer (rather than a bad rum punch) and a nice assortment of munchies. I will definitely stay at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia