We have stayed here a number of times but it was the March Break special that brought us back again. (A great value that included room, full buffet breakfast for 4 and parking, for $139.) We like the close proximity to the downtown, as once we park, we like to walk or take buses or cabs to our destinations. Check in was friendly. The clerk made note of my room requests and selected one carefully. She did a great job, as we were on a high, quiet floor, away from the elevator and pool. The room was clean, comfortable and had all we needed. Bottled water and chocolates are delivered each night.
The pool and exercise area was clean and well stocked with towels.
The fast elevators, and that there were three of them, was indeed appreciated.
Overall, a very affordable and enjoyable place to stay in downtown Halifax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in travel at Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax. Our hotel in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia is centrally located and offers amazing views of the harbour. Enjoy easy access to the city's top destinations from our accommodations, including proximity to the Citadel National Historic Cite and Scotiabank Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Delta Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Halifax Nova Scotia