Stayed here with my wife for one night before catching a flight the following morning.
First point to make is that the staff were first class, being friendly with no request being too much trouble. We had a room on the first floor which although was nothing special was more than adequate for what we needed being both clean and with a comfortable bed (although the room was a twin double).
The hotel is in a GREAT position being close to the waterfront and casino which meant we had no trouble finding things to do for that evening.
Another point to note is that there is a free business centre which was very useful for us to check into our flight and print our boarding passes. This is also free wifi available in the rooms.
Unfortunately we didn't make use if the gym and pool however we had a look and they looked good!
Overall I would recommend this hotel for a short stay for both business and pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in travel at Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax. Our hotel in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia is centrally located and offers amazing views of the harbour. Enjoy easy access to the city's top destinations from our accommodations, including proximity to the Citadel National Historic Cite and Scotiabank Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Delta Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Halifax Nova Scotia