This is Halifax's best hotel, in my opnion. I got a no tax package for $154.00 which included a standard room, breakfast and parking. The parking was good. You did have to go down one elevator from the car park to get to the lobby. It was not confusing like previous reviews said. The room was nice, it was on the 5'th floor and had a good view of the harbour and a office building. The pool was small and very crowded, it was March Break though, lots of kids. I only had breakfast at the hotel, and it was very good. I had the buffet. The only complaint i have is that the lady when i checked in was very rude, i think her name was "Tina", not sure though. I found this a really good hotel and i think other people will enjoy it here too.
PS: Look at the pics.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in travel at Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax. Our hotel in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia is centrally located and offers amazing views of the harbour. Enjoy easy access to the city's top destinations from our accommodations, including proximity to the Citadel National Historic Cite and Scotiabank Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, SAS Ticati.COM, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Delta Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Halifax Nova Scotia