We stayed at Lord Nelson for the third time and if we come to Halifax again, we will stay there. The location is perfect for shopping, for visiting the public garden and the citadel and it is within a nice walking distance from the waterfront - and from all other major sights in Halifax. The hotel is a nice mixture of classic and modern and the rooms are spacious, they are clean and the staff is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia