The Lord Nelson is located near Dalhousie and across the street from the Halifax public gardens.
We had 2 rooms for my family on opposite sides of the hall. Neither had a view worth looking at including overlooking a roof of the building next door.
Overall the hotel felt run down. Our room should have had 2 queen bed instead of 2 doubles. There was more than enough room.
Parking was easy and underground. Breakfast in the hotel was expensive.
The staff were helpful when we decided to give up one of your rooms. I am sure they had no trouble filling it on Labour Day weekend (university move-in weekend).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia