Our first trip to the East Coast we didn't know what to expect or where to stay. We had booked the Lord Nelson for our first night and had another hotel booked closer to the harbour front.
We enjoyed the hotel and it's location; an easy and enjoyable walk to most city attractions. The hotel had a very old world rich feeling and was clean and beautiful, staff were friendly, patient and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia