Stayed here the Labour Day weekend, dropping my daughter off to University. The location is great, the staff were amazing.
The only problem was that we landed on a Saturday afternoon, there was a wedding celebration in progress, and checking in was a very long process.
The staff were great, and did all they could.
Would have been great to have a bar fridge in the room, this is available in most hotels now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia