I stayed at this hotel for four nights just recently. I enjoyed the nice lobby, the cheerfulness of the staff and the quiet rooms with very comfortable beds.
The location is also very convenient, next to a busy shopping street (Spring Garden St) and across from the Botanical gardens, only 10-15 min walk from the waterfront.
The staff is very helpful and happy to answer any questions you may have about the city,...
I recommend this place and would be happy to go back if I come to Halifax again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia