I tried about 8 times to contact hotel that I would be arriving late. I tried the website # as well as the number I had on Bookings.com (had an employees personal cell # and they were not working at the time) Everything was ok when I got there but was frustrated.
The room was amazing and much better than I expected. The bed was so comfortable. I wasn't too impressed with the front desk staff. I wrote to the hotel about my concern but received a generic letter back..apology and a description of the renovations that have been done. I will not stay at this hotel again. I was taking a friend to Halifax for a medical appointment from Sydney and we left later than expected to get there. Hotel accommodations were great but service not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia