We stayed for 8 days on a business/pleasure trip. Booking was easy and efficient, reception was pleasant, non intrusive. All staff was warm and interested in helping us with any questions we had regarding our stay in Halifax. They have done a great job of keeping the hotels history alive and at the same time keeping pace with modern updating & features. Great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia