The Lord Nelson was a perfect spot for a weekend of school friends. We traveled to Halifax for a summer vacation and choose this hotel because of its location in the downtown area. We were immediately impressed by the staff and the quality of the room. The early twentieth century architecture mixed with modern lighting and finish was a pleasant surprise. The room was perfect, the beds and cots were equally comfortable. The bathroom was spacious, especially the shower. I recommend this hotel to all types of travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia