Entrance is just beautiful. Old world wood everywhere with magnificent chandeliers.
Our room Was on the 6 floor . The room 641 is far too much to walk to and overlooks the parking.
BUT the room is very beautifully furnished.
It has two twin beds, so if you. Are after one king bed, you should ask for it before...
The public garden is across the street. It is nice, though a bit neglected and not every tastefully done. As a gardener I am a bit sensitive to crushing colors...
Walking distance to the broad walk, with the sea food restaurants and ships, boats, etc.
It is a pleasant walk.
We took a taxi back as the hills were to much to climb back ... Cost $6 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia