Although it is showing its age, this hotel has lots of character. Beautiful lobby! We moved into a larger room after the first night because we found ours too small, particularly the bathroom. I really liked that the windows could be opened to let in fresh air. The staff were helpful and friendly and you cannot beat the location. Everything is within walking distance including great restaurants and museums and the waterfront. This hotel was a little pricey and we didn`t count on paying $20 per day for parking. However, as first time tourists to Halifax, we were very happy with our choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TravelClick, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia