“Amazing Value!”

Comfort Inn Halifax
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Halifax
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We were having a road trip on the east coast and we wanted to stay in Halifax for a couple of nights. I was extremely satisfied with pretty much everything! Our room had the appearance of brand new thanks to the wonderful cleaners, the pool area was that of a four star hotel,
we enjoyed what was left of the free breakfast (because we got there too late) and the hotels staff was courteous and good-spirited! Downtown was within a short driving distance, although it may be quite a journey for someone without a car. We were also happy that this was a pet friendly hotel! Even though we had a camper, we decided to stay in this hotel and we never regretted it! Thank-you so much Comfort Inn! You have yet to disappoint me!

Room Tip: All the rooms will satisfy anyone!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Erick J

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Comfort inn at Halifax was a real joy to stay. Right from the front desk to maid services was excellent. The restaurant has food to everyone liking and reasonable prices. You are near shopping and other restaurant dinning for your pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Our room was beautifully appointed with a nice comfy chair to read in and super comfortable beds. Cleanliness, breakfast and staff are first rate. Even though the hotel is situated on a busy highway, there is little noise transferred to inside. Would definitely stay here again.... not too far from Chickenburger place either.

Room Tip: We stayed on third floor at back of hotel.... great view of the lake.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abbycat47
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We come to Halifax every month and have stayed at this hotel the past few months. This place has it all. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, pool, fridge and microwave, good free breakfast, free parking and great staff !

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Shescott71
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I booked the wrong hotel on the wrong day .The staff gave me a reduced rate (a hospital rate ) and were so sweet about it .We stay at the Comfort In on Chainlake Drive whenever we go to Halifax .It is the best and cleanest hotel around ,the staff are second to none .The kids love it too they spend most of their time in the pool .Thank You Comfort Inn

Room Tip: All room are great
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have stayed at this Comfort Inn a few times over the past year. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and I believe all rooms come with a fridge and microwave. Bathrooms are a bit small but ok. If you don't want to stay downtown, and it is not important to you to be beside a mall or industrial area, then this is a good choice. You do need a car, but you have easy access to just about anywhere, it is not stuck out in the middle of nowhere. The breakfast is one of the better ones I have enjoyed at Comfort Inns. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at back of hotel have a bay window which creates the illusion of being just a bit bigger.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank blindbumpy
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I spent three nights at this hotel as I had medical appointments and this was one of the closest hotels. I reviewed Trip Advisor as I depend on my fellow reviewers for information on travel, hotels, and resorts. First of all I would like to comment on the staff of this hotel, outstanding is all I can say! From the time I checked in until I checked out they had smiles on their faces and were willing to serve you and very well I'd say. The room was nice. It had a flat larger flat screen, great bed, a writing desk. WIFI was good. I could even stream movies. The bathroom looked small, all things do when your over six feet tall, but it was big enough for anyone. I always look for a breakfast in a hotel, one because it reduces the overall cost, second I hate having to drive to eat breakfast where I don't know the area. Which brings me to the hot/cold breakfast offered by the hotel. It's great! There was a waffle maker, as well as sausages and eggs. Also there were breads, toaster, muffins, juices and other items to eat as well. The lady that works the breakfast room was great. She worked so fast and hard. If someone left a table by the time you turned around you wouldn't know that anyone was there in the first place. They provide you with a in room coffee maker but they have coffee on 24 hours a day. There was a pool but I didn't use. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Special note: this hotel is on the tip of Halifax and Bedford which would explain reviews questioning the distance issue from attractions in Halifax.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo