We were having a road trip on the east coast and we wanted to stay in Halifax for a couple of nights. I was extremely satisfied with pretty much everything! Our room had the appearance of brand new thanks to the wonderful cleaners, the pool area was that of a four star hotel,
we enjoyed what was left of the free breakfast (because we got there too late) and the hotels staff was courteous and good-spirited! Downtown was within a short driving distance, although it may be quite a journey for someone without a car. We were also happy that this was a pet friendly hotel! Even though we had a camper, we decided to stay in this hotel and we never regretted it! Thank-you so much Comfort Inn! You have yet to disappoint me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Halifax is near the downtown city centre. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of an on-site business centre with a computer with internet access and fax machine.Guest rooms include refriderators, microwaves, irons & boards, hair dryers and cable TV. Some rooms are available with kitchenettes or whirlpool bathtubs.The perfect combination of convenient access to popular local attractions and great guest services makes the Comfort Inn a great place to stay in the Halifax Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Halifax Nova Scotia