I led a small group of friends on a photography tour of Nova Scotia in late July/early August of this year. We stayed at the Comfort Inn, Halifax on Bedford Hwy. for 4 nights. Staff was very helpful & friendly to deal with. Made some nice suggestions for nearby restaurants as well as grocery stores, etc.
Rooms were nice w/Fridge & microwave. A/C worked well which is important to me as I am hot natured. My room was on the ground floor, but hotel does have an elevator for 2nd & 3rd floors. It is located on a hillside so the ground floor does have some steps that progress up to the rooms from the front desk.
Hotel is located near good restaurants, grocery stores, etc. It is on the west side of Halifax & just a few min. drive to downtown & most all the Halifax attractions. It also has easy access to highways that lead out of town to other nearby areas such as Peggy's Cove, Lunenberg, etc.
Rooms also have free high speed wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Halifax is near the downtown city centre. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of an on-site business centre with a computer with internet access and fax machine.Guest rooms include refriderators, microwaves, irons & boards, hair dryers and cable TV. Some rooms are available with kitchenettes or whirlpool bathtubs.The perfect combination of convenient access to popular local attractions and great guest services makes the Comfort Inn a great place to stay in the Halifax Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Halifax Nova Scotia